TRIMBLE & REGISTER SUPPORTS THESE LOCAL COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Arthritis Foundation
- Braves Baseball Booster Club
- Braves Huddle Club
- Donors Choose
- Gloucester County NAACP
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Women in Law Committee of the GCBA
- Gloucester County Hero Scholarship
- Michael Barkann Foundation
- Monroe Lead the Way
- Monroe Township Youth Hockey
- Our Lady of Peach Parish
- Paul A. VanHouten DO Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Penn College Foundation
- Players Choice Foundation
- Rileigh's Rainbows
- Scholastic Book Club
- Stand Up 2 Cancer
- Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- Washington Township Ambulance & Rescue Assn.
- Washington Twp. High School Project Graduation
- Washington Twp. High School Scholarship
- Williamstown High School Project Graduation
- Williamstown Badgers
- Williamstown High School Golf Booster
- Williamstown High School Scholarship
- Williamstown Volunteer Fire Co. #1
- Winslow High School Scholarship
- Winslow Lions
- WMS Drama Club
2023 TRIMBLE & REGISTER SCHOLARSHIP
Trimble & Register, a general practice law firm in South Jersey, is proud to offer 3 scholarships to high seniors who attend Williamstown, Washington Township, and Winslow Township High Schools. The winners of each scholarship will be selected based on the criteria below and awarded as follows:
- One $500 scholarship to a Williamstown High School senior
- One $500 scholarship to a Washington Township High School senior
- One $500 scholarship to a Winslow Township High School senior
Our attorneys understand the hardships of paying for higher education and want to help students overcome these struggles. These scholarships will assist students with the cost of education and help them pursue their career goals.
- Must be a senior at Williamstown, Washington Township, or Winslow Township High Schools
- Maintain a B average or above
- Plans to attend an accredited college/university/trade school in Fall
- A completed scholarship application form
- A 500-word essay response on the topic below
- A current transcript
In 500 words or less, tell us about the most inspirational person in your life.
APPLICATION DEADLINE & INSTRUCTIONS
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their applications to [email protected] by April 15th. Any applications received after this date will not be considered. The applicant who is selected as the recipient will be notified no later than June 1st. The award recipient will be required to provide proof of acceptance and/or enrollment at an accredited college/university.
All scholarship applications should be emailed with the subject line Trimble & Register Scholarship Application to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please feel free to forward them to [email protected]. We look forward to reviewing your submissions!