DUE PROCESS HEARINGS
If you are facing disagreements with the school about your child’s special education needs, you may be entitled to a due process hearing. Some conflicts that may be faced that can lead to a due process hearing include:
- ✔ The school district may decide that your child does not have any disability
- ✔ The school district refuses to do an evaluation of your child
- ✔ The school district decides your child is not eligible for special education
- ✔ You and the school district cannot come to an agreement on an IEP
- ✔ The school district does not follow the IEP correctly
The attorneys at Trimble & Register will help you and your child get the treatment that is deserved.
Our attorneys are compassionate and dedicated to the needs of our clients. As a result, our attorneys and staff begin working on cases immediately and do not stop until our clients are satisfied. For a initial consultation on your legal matter, Contact Trimble & Register today.